Rapid Roots - Pre-Seeding/Turfing Feed (2kg)
Harrowden Turf Pre-seeding or turf feed may be applied at any time of the year although we recommend avoiding hot weather or long periods of drought.
What’s in Harrowden Rapid Roots - Pre-Seeding/Turfing Feed?
- Nitrogen to promote leaf growth and Magnesium oxide to aid the production of chlorophyll to encourage lush, green colour
- Phosphorus to keep the grass roots strong and healthy
- Potassium to help your lawn fight disease and increase its water absorption
- Humates and Trace Elements to stimulate Zeolites to increase nutrient retention meaning less nutrients are washed away.
- Seaweed to stimulate soil bacteria to help release nutrients to your lawn.
Used by professionals for site preparation, each tub covers 100 square metres.