CP3 Classic Knapsack
The Cooper Pegler CP2000 series is of recent design and has world-wide standards for comfort and safety.
With its unique ergonomically design and built to fulfil international safety standards, it is a most comfortable, safe and capable piston pump knapsack sprayer.
The Non corrosive polypropylene tank, with no openings below the liquid level, substantially reduces any chance of user contamination.
The sprayer comprises few parts and can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and maintenance without the use of tools.
The replacement of wearing parts is simple and inexpensive.
It offers efficient, exact and economical applications, the pressure can be precisely controlled with the unique Control Valve. The spray tank is not pressurised and spraying is controlled from the trigger valve.
The sprayer comprises of few parts and can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and maintenance without the use of tools.
Technical Specification of the Cooper Pegler 2000 Series CP3
- Back Pack Sprayer
- Capacity rated/actual 20/22 litres
- Polypropylene tank body
- Filler lid has replaceable seal
- Extra deep filter helps prevent splash back when filling
- Piston pump for easy operation
- Side mounted pump priming lever
- Braided polyester harness
- Polyethene shoulder pads
- Hand operated trigger (with trigger lock)
- 50cm long reinforced lance
- 128cm long hose
- Weight (empty) 5.5Kg
Special Features of this Back Pack Sprayer
- Left or Right handed use
- Lance holder for tidy storage
- CF valve (optional) for accurate herbicide spraying
- Angled sided opening for complete emptying
- Transparent tank with moulded indicator for accuracy
- High capacity strainer to reduce pump wear
- Belt with snap buckle to prevent lateral movement
- Storage compartment for nozzles
- Easy to adjust shoulder harness
- Comfortable non-absorbent shoulder pads
- Herbicide Nozzle included - Reflex Green
- Fungicide/ Insecticide Nozzle Included - Yellow Hollow Cone
- 250ml Graduated measuring jug included